Monday, June 13, 2016


Week two in under way, and we have quite the adventurous group of campers this time around! We started off the week strong with a beautiful hike with the girls of "Run, Shoot, Ride" on Thumb Butte. I am working on getting some more pictures of the rest of the units this afternoon and will post them as soon as I can! I hope you all are having a great week, because I sure know we are!

-Llama

It was quite the hike, but we finally made it to the top! The view of Prescott was amazing!


A simple sandwich is never quite as good as after a long hike to the top!


We had the chance to learn about all sorts of plants and animals on our hike thanks to the great trail signs provided.


WE SURVIVED!


2 comments:

  1. So much fun. My little GS is going to have lots of stories to tell us about her week! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete