Thursday, July 7, 2016


Hey all!
Here is the first update of the day. I've been in the trading post all day, so I've outsourced my picture taking to the rest of the staff!
Today has been full of fun activities! Here are some highlights of what's going on around camp today as well as last night! I will do my best to get some more photos this afternoon if possible from the units, and update again tonight.
-Llama


Team building with our new Counselors in Training (CIT's).




The counselors tried their hand at archery today!


Our fearless CIT directors, Firefly and Flipper!


Archery is even more fun when you make Golden Girls!










Greenwood at ground lessons!


Greenwood getting ready for showers!






Fun at the trading post!




Headed to sleep out Wednesday night!


Cook out picnic!


No comments:

Post a Comment